Sunday, January 1, 2012

Supposed New Beginning

So this is the second time I write this, [Not cool blogger not cool]
So it's the year MMXII [I love Roman numerals] and well you look at that, the world didn't end yet [Sad face] So I want to fix a couple of things which are:
1. Hating to write.
2. Lazy.
3. Uncommitted.
4. I need some drive.
And what was my solution, starta blog! And here is where you start cheering [yay]
However, this blog needs a couple of ruls which are:
a- Write regularly at least once a week.
b- Once you finish reading a book in the [52-books-in-52-weeks challenge] you write a review about it.
c- write about something new you've learned [ which means learn new things constantly]
d- write about your filming progress.
This is it for now, the rules might change with time. I wrote this to have something up for the first day of the year. alright so Athoug this will let you know why you started this blog and what to do in it! [Disclaimer: I address myself a lot so deal with it] okay bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment